Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Yield: 16 Servings
- 1 cup raisins (dark or golden)
- ½ cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- grated orange rind
- In a saucepan combine the raisins and the apple juice.
- Bring to a boil an cool.
- Meanwhile, mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, egg and vegetable oil together.
- Ad the raisin mixture and blend thoroughly.
- Spread the mixture into a lightly oiled 8 inch square pan.
- Sprinkle on the grated orange rind.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Cool in the pan on a wire rack and cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Edit
Food energy per serving (1/16 of recipe): 76 calories