Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ cup water
- ⅓ cup oat bran hot cereal, uncooked
- ¼ cup raisins
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 dash salt, optional
- In small saucepan, combine all ingredients.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
- Cook 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
- Let stand until thickened.
- Serve with skim milk and sugar or with a sugar substitute, if desired.
- Microwave directions: in a 2-cup microwavable bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Microwave on high 2 minutes 30 seconds, or until cereal begins to thicken; stir.
- Serve with skim milk and sugar, or sugar substitute, if desired.
- You can also substitute other dried fruits: apricots, cranberries, blueberries, etc.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 60 | Fat 0g | Carbs 14g | Sodium 160mg | Fiber 1g