Now here’s a snack that’s a sure hit with the young ones!
- 4 quarts popped corn
- ½ lb gumdrops
- ½ lb peanuts
- 1 lb white marshmallows
- ½ cup melted margarine
- ½ cup corn oil
- at least 3 different food coloring
- In a saucepan, combine marshmallow, margarine and corn oil.
- Melt over moderate-high heat.
- Divide mixture in 3 equal parts and put 2 drops each of the food coloring.
- Pour the melted marshmallow mixtures over the popcorn and gumdrops and mix well.
- Transfer the popcorn and marshmallow mix in a cake pan and pat down.
- Refrigerate for an hour before serving.