Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Now here’s a snack that’s a sure hit with the young ones!
- 4 quarts popped corn
- ½ lb gumdrops
- ½ lb peanuts
- 1 lb white marshmallows
- ½ cup melted margarine
- ½ cup corn oil
- at least 3 different food coloring
- In a saucepan, combine marshmallow, margarine and corn oil.
- Melt over moderate-high heat.
- Divide mixture in 3 equal parts and put 2 drops each of the food coloring.
- Pour the melted marshmallow mixtures over the popcorn and gumdrops and mix well.
- Transfer the popcorn and marshmallow mix in a cake pan and pat down.
- Refrigerate for an hour before serving.