Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Rainbow Pizza from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource
- Serves: 6
Pizza toppings (choose any 3) Edit
- grated carrots
- sliced mushrooms
- chopped broccoli
- pineapple chunks
- chopped green or red pepper
- sliced zucchini
- Spread about one tablespoon sauce on each muffin half.
- Arrange your favorite toppings on the "crust" in a single layer.
- Use at least three colors.
- Sprinkle one tablespoon cheese on each pizza.
- Place pizzas on a baking sheet and bake at 350 °F for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.