Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 12 oz radishes, trimmed
- 2 tbsp sugar or sugar substitute
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp orange flower water
- 2 navel oranges
- Shred radishes in a food processor or "grate" with a blender.
- Allow excess liquid to drain of and add salt to taste.
- Peel and slice oranges.
- Just before serving add the sugar, orange flower water and lemon juice.
- Arrange all together and dust with cinnamon.
Nutritional information Edit
Food exchanges per serving: 1 fruit exchange.