Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Salvadorean condiment resembling cole slaw is customarily paired with pupusas.
- 24 small red radishes
- 1/2 pound about, finely chopped
- 12 fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 3 cups chicharrones (fried Pork rinds), finely chopped
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup Seville (bitter) orange juice, or use two-thirds orange juice to one-third lemon juice
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and serve as a salad first course.
- If possible, use a Latin American type of chicharron, as it is more flavorful.