Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 10 – 12
- 2 lb red radishes
- 4 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup chopped green pimento-stuffed olives, drained
- ½ cup chopped scallions, including tops
- ⅔ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ⅔ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup walnut or salad oil
- 6 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 tsp Dijon mustard
- freshly ground pepper
- Wash radishes and pat dry; cut thin slice off both ends; shred or finely chop in food processor.
- Place radishes, cheese, olives, scallions and parsley in large bowl.
- Make vinaigrette by mixing oils, vinegar, salt, mustard and pepper in bowl or glass jar.
- Pour over slaw and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- May be refrigerated overnight.