Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Iepure cu smantana
- 6 pieces (portions) of rabbit meat
- 1 tablespoon lard
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 – 3 juniper berries
- ½ chopped onion
- Lightly fry the rabbit pieces in a pan with oil, add ½ cup water, chopped onion and juniper berries.
- Cover and simmer for ½ hour.
- If the liquid is too much reduced, add 1 – 2 tablespoons of water.
- Mix the sour cream with flour and pour over the meat.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water, butter and salt.
- Cover and simmer at very low heat for another 15 – 20 minutes.
- Serve with warm polenta.