Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe is for 4 serves.
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 2½ pound rabbit, cut into serving pieces
- 2 large onions, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup roasted peanuts, finely ground
- salt, freshly ground pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1½ cups chicken stock
- 1½ cups dry white wine
- Heat the oil in a heavy casserole and stir in the paprika, taking care not to let it burn.
- Add the rabbit pieces and sauté lightly.
- Lift out and set aside.
- Add the onions and garlic to the casserole and saute until the onions are softened.
- Return the rabbit pieces to the casserole.
- Add all the other ingredients, mix well, cover, and simmer until the rabbit is tender, about 1½ hours.
- Serve with rice and a salad.