- Debone the rabbit. This can be done easily by slicing the meat into thin strips while rabbit is partially frozen.
- In a wok or large skillet, heat ½ cup oil until very hot.
- Add the chili pepper.
- Stir fry the onion and bean sprouts until tender.
- Remove from oil, draining as much as possible and being careful to leave pepper in the oil.
- Repeat this process with the rabbit, cooking it until it takes on color.
- Remove the rabbit and discard the pepper entirely.
- Fry the nuts in the same oil.
- Drain off any excess oil and return the rabbit, onion, beans sprouts with the nuts to the skillet or wok.
- Mix the cornstarch with the soy sauce.
- Pour over rabbit mixture.
- Stir and cook until sauce is transparent and heated thoroughly.
- Serve hot with white rice.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.