Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 rabbit
- 50 g tomato paste
- pinch mixed spice
- 200 g peas
- 1 kg puff pastry
- olive oil
- 3 eggs
- water or stock
- 200 g onions
- salt and pepper
- Cut the rabbit into small pieces and fry on a low heat fry the chopped onions till golden.
- Add all other ingredients except the eggs.
- Simmer remove all the bones from the rabbit and add to the mixture.
- Simmer for 20 minutes , remove from the heat and add the eggs.
- Mix everything well.
- Roll half the pastry and line the greased pi dish.
- Place mixture in dish and cover with the rest of the pastry.
- Egg wash and bake in a moderate till top is nice and golden.