Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Pasta din carne de iepure
- 2 lbs / 1 kg rabbit meat
- ½ lb / 250 g butter
- 2 onions
- 1 tablespoon lard
- 1 cup milk
- 2 – 3 juniper berries
- 20 pepper berries ground with 1 clove
- a pinch of ground nutmeg
- 1 egg
- red beets
- Slightly fry the meat pieces with a tablespoon of lard, add 2-3 tablespoons of water, salt, a cup of milk and the quartered onions.
- Boil, covered, at very low heat, until the liquid is reduced and the pieces are nicely golden brown. Set aside and after cooling off, grind three times.
- Put the butter in a bowl and beat until creamy, adding the nutmeg, juniper berries, pepper, cloves, then the ground meat.
- Mix until homogeneous and very creamy.
- Arrange on a platter and garnish with slices of hard boiled egg, sliced pickled cucumbers and red beets.