Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 Tbs Sugar
- ½ cup warm milk
- ¼ cup rum
- 8 slices white bread from square loaf
- 2 eggs beaten
- 4 Tbs butter
- confectioner's sugar
- Ground cinnamon
- Mix the Sugar, milk, and rum.
- Soak bread in this mixture.
- Lift each slice carefully with a wide spatula and dip in beaten egg to cover both sides.
- Carefully transfer each slice to a frying-pan in which plenty of butter is quietly sizzling.
- Fry golden-brown on both sides.
- Sprinkle with Sugar and cinnamon.
Contributed by: Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.