Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A kind of Swedish potatoes
- This is a recipe from Weight Watchers
- Grate the potatoes.
- Heat a frying pan.
- Take ½ to ⅓ of the grated potatoes and put in the frying pan.
- Spread it out, it should be thin as a lace.
- Fry until it's golden brown, turn and fry the other side.
- Serve with unsweetened (or sweetened with a low calories brand as Sweet 'n' Low). Lingonberry jam could be eaten alone or with some meat.