Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 pound zucchini, sliced
- 3/4 cup chopped Onion
- 1 cup (8 ounces) canned whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup drained canned tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano leaves
Melt butter in large skillet with a cover over medium-high heat. Add zucchini and Onion; cook, uncovered, stirring, 3 to 5 minutes or until Onion is tender. Add corn, tomatoes, rice, salt, pepper, coriander and oregano. Cover and simmer 15 minutes. Stir and serve immediately.