Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 4 servings
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups cooked brown rice
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 egg, well-beaten
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease bottoms of 12 muffin cups or line with paper baking cups.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in medium bowl. Combine rice, milk, honey, butter and egg; stir into flour mixture just until dry ingredients are moistened. Batter will be lumpy.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling three-fourths full. Bake at 400 degrees 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Run knife around edge to loosen; immediately remove from pan. Serve warm.