Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- Makes about 3 dozen cookies
- 200 g vegan margarine
- 1½ cups demerera or brown sugar
- equivalent of 1 egg using egg replacer
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 3 cups quick oats
- 1½ cups raisins
- Cream margarine and sugar until fluffy.
- Add egg replacer mixture, and beat again.
- Add water and vanilla.
- Sift dry ingredients together and mix well into wet mixture.
- Add oats and raisins, and stir.
- Form cookies into small balls and place on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes, until edges are done.