Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 50g quinoa
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 Stick celery, diced
- 2 tbsp finely chopped onions
- 1/2 Green capsicum
- 2 garlic Cloves, crushed
- 960ml water
- 2 Large tomatoes, finely chopped
- 50g Green cabbage, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Freshly chopped Parsley
- Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the quinoa, carrot, celery, Onion, pepper and garlic and fry, stirring.
- Add the water, cabbage and tomatoes, mix well and boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and garnish with Parsley.
- Serve hot.