Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Serves 4-6 people
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1½ cups of water
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ⅓ cup chopped cilantro
- ⅓ cup feta
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ of a yellow onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, diced
- Rinse quinoa.
- Place quinoa, water, salt, onion and garlic in pot.
- Cover and bring to a boil.
- Reduce and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Turn heat off and fluff quinoa with a fork.
- Stir in cilantro and feta.