Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup (7 oz/210 g) quinoa
- 2 cups (16 fl oz/480 ml) water
- 1 teaspoon natural cane Sugar
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/3 cup (2 1/2 oz/75 g) dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup (2 1/2 oz/75 g) currants
- 1 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 1/2 cups (12 fl oz/360 ml) 1% vanilla soy milk, warmed
1 Rinse quinoa very well in a fine-mesh sieve and let drain.
2 In a medium saucepan, combine water, Sugar and salt. Bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve the Sugar. Add the quinoa. Reduce the heat to medium, cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and let stand, covered, for 5 minutes more.