Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Mix the egg yolks, egg whites, milk and corn starch well with a spoon and pass mixture through a strainer.
- Add Sugar, then coconut.
- Let mixture rest for a few minutes to melt Sugar well.
- butter mini-muffin tins well and add quindim mixture to each one.
- Place tins in a shallow roasting pan and add enough hot water to come about two-thirds up the sides of the tins.
- Bake in the center of the oven until top turns golden brown.
- Make sure your water doesn't dry out, though!
- Cool for 15 minutes, invert and unmold into pretty paper cups