- In a cup, combine spike and msg seasonings and black pepper.
- Sprinkle ¼ tsp seasoning mixture on each side of the rib racks.
- In a small bowl, combine the minced garlic, jalapeño peppers and remaining seasoning mixture.
- Rub the garlic mixture on the top and bottom of the ribs.
- Line a large roasting pan (17 x 11½ inches) with enough foil to wrap all the ribs.
- Spread a layer of onions and bell peppers on top of the foil.
- Place 2 rib racks, side by side, on the vegetables.
- Continue to layer the onions and peppers and the ribs.
- Tightly wrap the marinated ribs in the foil and refrigerate for 2 days.
- Remove the pan from the refrigerator and let it sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Before placing the ribs in the oven, reduce the temperature to 300°F.
- Bake the foil-wrapped ribs for 6 to 8 hours.
- Remove the ribs.
- Spoon off the fat from the liquid in the pan and discard, reserving the pan juices.
- Cut each rack into three sections and serve with the vegetables and pan juices, plus sides of rice and chopped tomato-and-cucumber salad..