Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Tort de gutui
- 14 oz / 400 g quince paste (obtained from approx. 20 oz / 600 g quinces)
- 14 oz / 400 g confectioner's sugar
- 10 whipped egg whites
- 3 – 4 tablespoons quince marmalade
- fruits from preserves
- Boil and sieve the quinces.
- When the quince paste is cold, mix with 14 oz / 400 g sugar, added gradually, by tablespoons.
- Add the whipped egg whites and mix gently.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal parts.
- Bake each part individually, for 5 – 10 minutes each, in the baking pan that was covered with oiled paper.
- As they are done, immediately moisten the paper with water and remove it.
- Let all sheets cool off then spread quince marmalade on each of them.
- Garnish the cake with fruits from preserves.