- 1 or 2 chocolate bars (or a bunch of Nesquik)
- 1 can (400 g) lait sucré
- 2 teaspoons vanilla (or 1 sachet sucre vanilliné)
- Combine lait sucré and chocolate in a heavy-bottomed pot.
- Heat over low flame until chocolate is completely melted, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and add in vanilla (nuts, Peanut butter, or mint candies, too, if desired).
- Pour into a greased pan.
- Refrigerate until firm.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.