Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 1 to 2 minutes
Cook time: 20 seconds
Serves: 1 person
This recipe is quick to make and enjoyable. It did not come from Canada but tastes it too. Plus : You only have to microwave it.
- It is a drink too*
- 1 cup of 1% lowfat milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of Hersey's syrup
- 2 tablespoons of Coffee Mate French Vanilla
- 1 tablespoon of Country Kitchen Maple Syrup
- Get a normal drinking glass and a measuring cup.
- Get your Ingredients.
- Measure 1 cup of lowfat milk and put it in the drinking glass.
- Measure 1 1/2 tablespoons of Hersey's Syrup and put it in the drinking glass.
- Measure 1 tablespoon of Country Kitchen Maple Syrup and put it in the cup.
- Microwave your drink for 20 seconds
- It's done!
Might make a person have a short energy boost in the morning and sleepy at night.