Prep Time: 1 to 2 minutes
Cook time: 20 seconds
Serves: 1 person
This recipe is quick to make and enjoyable. It did not come from Canada but tastes it too. Plus : You only have to microwave it.
- It is a drink too*
- 1 cup of 1% lowfat milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of Hersey's syrup
- 2 tablespoons of Coffee Mate French Vanilla
- 1 tablespoon of Country Kitchen Maple Syrup
- Get a normal drinking glass and a measuring cup.
- Get your Ingredients.
- Measure 1 cup of lowfat milk and put it in the drinking glass.
- Measure 1 1/2 tablespoons of Hersey's Syrup and put it in the drinking glass.
- Measure 1 tablespoon of Country Kitchen Maple Syrup and put it in the cup.
- Microwave your drink for 20 seconds
- It's done!
Might make a person have a short energy boost in the morning and sleepy at night.