Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
One more recipe for a cool dessert using graham cracker pie crust. "Refrigerator pies" are so nice to make in the summer when it's too hot to cook and too hot to eat anything hot!
- Contributed by Cyndi Roberts <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Cyndi Roberts is the editor of the "1 Frugal Friend 2 Another" bi-weekly newsletter and founder of the website of the same name.
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 1 x 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 small carton whipped topping
- 1 large can crushed pineapple, drained