Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 3 cups 2% milk
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine rice, milk, Sugar, salt and butter in saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until thickened, 25 to 30 minutes, stirring often.
- Add vanilla. Pour into serving dishes. Serve warm or cold.