Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Tassel Estate in Wylie, Texas in 1986.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 pound package powdered sugar sifted
- ¼ cup milk
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Blend cake mix, pumpkin, eggs, oil and water in large mixer bowl until moistened.
- Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour batter ¾ full into 24 paper lined muffin cups.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 20 minutes.
- Cool in pans for 10 minutes then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Spread cupcakes with frosting and decorate as desired.
- For frosting, in a small mixing bowl add melted butter to sugar then add vanilla and cinnamon.
- Add 1 teaspoon milk then mix well adding small amounts of milk until frosting is easy to spread.