This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Tassel Estate in Wylie, Texas in 1986.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 pound package powdered sugar sifted
- ¼ cup milk
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Blend cake mix, pumpkin, eggs, oil and water in large mixer bowl until moistened.
- Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour batter ¾ full into 24 paper lined muffin cups.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 20 minutes.
- Cool in pans for 10 minutes then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Spread cupcakes with frosting and decorate as desired.
- For frosting, in a small mixing bowl add melted butter to sugar then add vanilla and cinnamon.
- Add 1 teaspoon milk then mix well adding small amounts of milk until frosting is easy to spread.