Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 2 x 4 oz boxes chocolate instant pudding
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 2 small tubs Cool Whip
- Prepare cake mix according to directions on box in a 13x9 pan.
- Let cake completely cool (best if made night before)
- Prepare pudding and chill until set.
- Cut cake into 2x2 squares.
- In large dessert bowl, starting with cake squares, layer cake.
- Cherry pie filling.
- Whipped cream and repeat.
- Enjoy!!! can also use different variations (ex. White cake, vanilla pudding, fresh blueberries and strawberries ~ good for the 4th of July!!).