Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Cover bottom of 9 x 13 inch pan with water.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Slice apples and layer over water in pan.
- Mix the following and add to apples: mix the flour and sugar and put over apple slices.
- Put butter piece over flour and sugar mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
- Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.