Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 1 cup / 8 servings
- 8 oz processed cheese
- 1 tbsp jalapeno relish
- Cut cheese into small cubes and place in small glass dish.
- Cook on medium high (80%) 1 minute.
- Stir in the relish and cook an additional minute.
- Stir and cover with waxed paper 2–3 minutes to carry over cook and continue melting the cheese.
- If cheese is not completely melted cook an additional minute.
- For a thinner dip add 1 tablespoon skim milk with the relish.
- Let rest 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve warm.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (2 tablespoons) = 75 calories | carbohydrate 0 | rotein 7 g | fat 5.5 g
- 1 medium fat-meat exchange