- 4 fajita size fat free flour tortillas
- 2 slices ripe California avocados, mashed
- 4 deli slices of sodium-free Turkey breast
- 2 tsp prepared barbecue sauce, divided
- 4 thin slices of low fat mozzarella or American cheese, divided
- 1 Cup carrots, peeled and coarsely shredded (about 2 large carrots), divided
Place two teaspoons mashed avocado on tortilla, spreading to within 1 inch of tortilla edge.
Top with Cheese and spread on 1/2 teaspoon barbecue sauce.
Sprinkle one-quarter of the carrots over the sauce.
Roll up tightly.
Place seam side down on plate.
Using serrated knife, slice in half.
Repeat procedure preparing four wraps.
Note: Can be prepared 1 hour ahead of serving, wrap in plastic wrap to insure freshness.