Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 oz dried cepes
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp sugar
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- crème fraîche (optional)
- Combine the cepes and 4 cups of water in a 2-quart saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, then strain liquid.
- Puree mushrooms and liquid in a blender.
- Returnt he puree to the saucepan and add teh onion powder, salt, sugar, butter and soy sauce.
- Stir and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Ladle into soup bowls and spread a dab of crème fraîche over the top of each serving if desired.
Nutritional information Edit
- 132 calories | 1g pro | 7g carb | 11g fat (75%) | 31mg chol | 1164mg sod