- Drain chick peas.
- Mash with a potato masher or food processor, till mashed but still chunky.
- Add mustard, and as much hot sauce as you'd like till smooth.
- Add chopped dill pickle to mix.
- Layer some mixture onto the wrap, top with your veggies.
- Top with salt and pepper.
- Wrap up leaving ends open.
- Take a large piece of waxed paper/parchment paper.
- Place wrap in on an angle.
- Roll up folding ends of paper in as your roll.
- Cut the wrap in half, lengthwise on an angle.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.