- 2 pack Crescent rolls
- 2 pack (8-oz) cream cheese
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 pack Hidden valley Ranch Dressing
- 3/4 cup vegetables or choose your favorites
- Broccoli, Cauliflower, tomatoes
- Onion, peppers, and carrots
2 Cover the bottom of a cookie sheet with rolls to make a crust.
3 Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes. or until light brown.
4 Cool 10 minutes.
5 Mix ingredients (except vegetables and Cheese) until smooth.
6 Spread over cooled crust.
7 Finely chop vegetables and spread on cream cheese topping.
8 Sprinkle with Cheese.