Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- One 14 1/2 ounce can of tomatoes with juice
- One medium Onion, chopped
- One garlic clove, finely chopped
- Two tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Pinch of salt
- Four cups of chicken broth, hot
- Six to eight corn tortillas, cut into strips
- corn oil
- Four ounces Monterey jack Cheese
- One large avocado, diced
In a blender, blend first five ingredients until smooth. Pour into saucepan, stir in broth; bring to a boil. Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a skillet, with the oil (2-3 inches deep) fry tortillas until crisp, drain.
Great taste and very easy!