Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Barb in Ocala, Florida via Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 5 – 6 Servings.
- 1½ lbs beef
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 (12 oz) can Mexican corn, drained
- ½ cup chili sauce
- 1 tsp prepared mustard
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- 1 pkg. corn muffin mix
- ½ cup cheese
- Brown beef and onions in margarine.
- Stir in corn, chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Mix and put in 2 qt. casserole.
- Prepare corn muffin mix according to pkg. and stir in ½ cup cheese and mix.
- Layer corn bread mix on top and bake at 350°F for 25 minutes until corn bread is brown.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Return to oven and bake until cheese is browned.