Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yield: 12 servings
- 1 carton (15 or 16 ounces) low fat ricotta cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 egg whites
- 2 jars (26 ounces each) * ½ cup water
- 1 package (1 pound) lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 1 package (12 ounces) sausage-style soy crumbles
- 4 cups (1 pound) shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- In a bowl, combine ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and egg whites.
- Mix well.
- On the bottom of a 15 x 9-inch greased lasagna pan, spread 1 cup of pasta sauce.
- Top with half each of the uncooked lasagna noodles, ricotta cheese mixture, soy crumbles, pasta sauce and mozzarella.
- Repeat layering with noodles, ricotta cheese mixture, soy crumbles, pasta sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Top with parsley.
- Cover tightly.
- Bake one hour or until hot and bubbly.
- Let stand covered 15 minutes before serving.
Nutritional information Edit
Serving size: 1 serving. Per serving: 471 calories, 14 g fat, 6 g sat fat, 32 g protein, 53 g carbohydrate, 990 mg sodium, 32 mg cholesterol.