Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- juice of 2 limes
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, each cut lengthwise into 3 strips
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ cup cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- ½ cup crunchy peanut butter
- Whisk together lime juice, soy sauce, fish sauce and crushed red pepper in a small bowl; set aside.
- Place chicken strips in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Process the garlic, cilantro and brown sugar in a food processor until cilantro is finely chopped; pulse in 2 tablespoons of the soy sauce mixture.
- Add to chicken; toss to mix.
- Combine remaining soy sauce mixture and peanut butter in the same food processor bowl; puree, adding water, 1 tablespoon at a time, to reach a thick consistency.
- Transfer to small serving bowl.
- Heat a grill or grill pan to medium high; thread chicken on 12 skewers.
- Grill, turning once until cooked through and browned, about 2 minutes per side.
- Serve with fish sauce for dipping.