Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 pound medium shrimp
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 links smoked spicy beef sausages, slices
- 6.8 oz box Spanish seasoned rice and vermicelli mix
- 14.5 oz can stewed tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 14 oz can marinated artichoke hearts, drained, quartered
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Add garlic and shrimp, saute 3 minutes until just cooked.
- With slotted spoon, remove shrimp to bowl.
- Cover to keep warm.
- In same skillet, saute onion and sausage, 3 minutes.
- Add rice mix without seasoning packet, cook rice 3 minutes.
- Add 2 cups water, tomatoes, peas, seasoning packet.
- Simmer, covered 20 minutes until tender.
- Add shrimp and artichoke, heat through.