Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe comes from Montréal, Québec
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 cup self rising flour
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup milk
- 1½ tablespoons of finely chopped (fresh) rosemary
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees
- Grease a 6 cup muffin tin.
- Mix above ingredients together and drop into muffin tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350°F or until golden brown serve warm and enjoy!.