Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings
- 2 cups chicken broth, divided
- 1 cup uncooked U.S. arborio or medium-grain rice
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- ½ cup thinly sliced carrots
- ½ cup sliced yellow squash
- ½ cup sliced zucchini
- ¼ cup wine
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ teaspoon ground white pepper
- Combine 1½ cups broth and rice in 3-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil; stir once or twice. Lower heat to simmer.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
- Cook vegetables for 2 to 3 minutes, or until tender crisp.
- Add wine and continue to cook for 2 minutes. Set aside and keep warm.
- Add remaining ½ cup broth to hot rice, stir until broth is absorbed over medium-high heat.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese, reserved vegetables, cream and pepper.
- Serve immediately.