Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 (4 oz) package Jello chocolate, vanilla, or butterscotch instant pudding
- 1 cup Bisquick
- ¼ cup shortening, softened
- 1 egg, unbeaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Combine pudding mix and biscuit mix in a bowl.
- Add shortening
- Blend (with pastry blender or a couple of knives) until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Stir in egg & milk, Blending Well.
- Roll into small balls and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Flatten balls with a fork.
- Bake at 375 °F for 10 to 12 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned.
- Store in container with a loose fitting cover.