- In a dutch oven or large stockpot, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add mushrooms, onion, garlic, and thyme, and cook and stir until onion is very tender and mushrooms are slightly golden, about 8 minutes.
- Add vegetable broth, tomatoes (including liquid), and wine.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover, and simmer to blend flavors, about 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mash 1 cup of the beans until smooth; add to stew.
- Stir in remaining beans and heat until hot, about 8 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.