Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Dorie Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pkg. (16 oz) frozen hash browns
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (10 oz) cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix potatoes, cheese, soup, miracle whip, onion and pepper.
- Spoon into 9x13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with combined crushed corn flakes and butter.
- Bake 45 – 55 minutes or until thoroughly heated.