This a is a very quick snack, that kids really go for. It can be made in large or small batches. Makes a nice party food or an appetizer
- 1 package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 (8 ounces) package thin sliced pepperoni
- 1 (8 ounces) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 container of grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces of grated pizza cheese
- Roll out each biscuit on dough board, place on baking sheet, lined with parchment paper or lightly greased.
- Spoon sauce over each biscuit, place two or more slices of pepperoni on top.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and then add pizza cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for about ten minutes.
- Watch close as they brown quickly.
- You may make a large or small batch of these.
- Use more or less sauce as you see fit.