Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup milk
- 4 cups sliced, peaches
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- Melt butter in 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Mix sugar, flour, and milk. Stir thoroughly. Pour mixture over butter without stirring.
- Add peaches to mixture and sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes or until top is slightly brown and crusty. Serve hot or cold with ice cream or whipped cream.
- Fruit and Vegetable Recipes II by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe