Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An easy cheater's method for a French type of pastry that makes a great breakfast, or anytime. You know what they say: PAIN IS GOOD!
For the ganacheEdit
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate or semisweet chocolate, chopped (or could use morsels)
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Place chocolate pieces in a heatproof bowl.
- Heat cream until it just starts to boil; pour over the chocolate.
- Stir until the chocolate melts and is well blended.
- Let cool until ganache thickens and achieves a spreadable consistency; chill slightly if necessary.
- Spread ganache on bottom halves of croissants; reassemble tops and dust lightly with powdered sugar.