Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup of butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- lekvar or canned cherry, blueberry or apple pie filling
Streusel mix Edit
- Cream butter, sugar, add eggs and beat well.
- Add flour and baking powder and baking soda.
- Spread one half of the dough into each of two greased 9 inch pans by buttering your hands and dipping your fingers in flour.
- Push the dough up around the edges to form a crust.
- The flour will keep the dough from sticking to your fingers.
- Add lekvar filling thinned out with a little water to cover layer of dough.
- Or use one can of canned cherry, blueberry or apple pie filling over the dough.
- Sprinkle the struesel mix on top and bake in a 350°F oven for about 45 minutes.
- Watch so it does not burn.