- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 1 tbsp chile powder
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- salt to taste
- In small bowl, combine chile powder, cilantro, brown sugar subs, pepper and cumin.
- Whisk to combine.
- Rub mixture into chicken tenders.
- Let marinate for 1 hour in refrigerator.
- Preheat george foreman grill.
- When hot, spray with nonstick spray.
- Place chicken tenders on grill and close top.
- Cook for 4 minutes.
- Check for doneness.
- If so, remove.
- If not, cook for 1 more minute.
- Cut up and serve in tortillas with sour cream, guacamole, grated cheese and any other of your favorite condiments.